ASD Pressure Strap Transducer
The first non-invasive pressure transducer
Material: Stainless Steel Construction with Aluminum
Connector Customer Specified Connector
Pressure Range: Only limited by Customer’s Equipment
Overload: Only limited by Customer’s Equipment
Intrinsically Safe Certified by Electronics Manufacturer
Locations: Zone 1 when used with an approved safety barrier.
Supply Voltage 10-28 VDC
Current Requirement/Output: 4 -20 mA
Output: 2 wire current loop
Accuracy: 2-3% Full Scale
Stability: (1 Year) ±0.25%FS, typ
Zero Offset: <±1% of FS
Span Tolerance: <±2% of FS
Output Load: 0-800 Ohms @ 10-28VDC
Operating: -40 to 85˚C (-40 to 185˚F)
Storage: -40 to 100˚C (-40 to 212˚F)
Compensated Range 0 to 55˚C (30 to 130˚F)
Temp. Comp. Zero: <±1.5% of FS
Temp. Comp. Span: <±1.5% of FS
Shock: 100G, 11 msec, 1/2 sine
Vibration: 10G peak, 20 to 2000 Hz.
EMI/RFI Protection: Yes
Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
Community Design No. 0014168120-0001-0002
Design Patent No: D718, 163
Design Patent No: D718, 164
Chinese Design Patent No: ZL201430227096.6
Other Patents Pending
- The unit is Intrinsically Safe. 4-20 mA standard output pressure transducer.
- Stainless Steel Strap with Aluminum Housing.
- Connector – Client Specified.
- IS certification to ATEX in place, Canadian and AEx (US) Certs are planned.
- Pressure rating specified by client and is only limited by Client’s Equipment.