Field Repairability at its Finest
Load Pin Installation
- Inspect, clean and grease all threads and friction areas on the unit.
- Check the O-ring seals and replace as needed with a lubricant to help seal.
- Connect item 3 to the new load pin.
- Stand the assembly on the handle with the connector at the top.
- Slowly lower the pin into the sensor assembly with the alignment notch on the bottom to align with the alignment screw item 6.
- The load pin should easily drop into the assembly. If the pin does not drop in easily, wiggle the center cradle assembly which should take any pressure off the load pin so it will drop into place.
- If the load pin alignment notch is still on the bottom, item 6 should slide in with little effort. If this pin item 6 does not go in easily then check that the load pin notch is on the bottom and re-try.
- Tighten item 6.
- Install and tighten the 4 connector plate screws and tighten.
- Pin replacement is complete.